Do you want your uan number for your pf account Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF)?
EPF online is a benefit given to many salaried employees in India. employers match your contribution to EPF. And one of the important things is you need to check the PF balance using your universal account number (UAN), which is a number allotted by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) number given From the employer. Once Employer allotted, UAN is the common number that helps you to keep track of your EPF as you move different organizations or withdrawn. If you want to continue your old uan with a new organization Just give your UAN number to your new employer, and your EPF contributions should restart without any issues and problems under the same number.
Your UAN is usually mentioned in your salary slips, sometimes or some organizations it may appear or maybe not appear therein payslip. In these cases, or if you don’t have access to your salary slip, there is an easy way to find your UAN. If you are wondering “finding your UAN Number?” just here now how to find your UAN.
How to find UAN…!
- Go to the EPFO Member Services Portal.
- On the bottom-right, click Know Your UAN Status.
- there’s three choices to find your UAN. You can find it UAN by PF member ID given by your employer, Aadhaar, or PAN. Select any of these three.
- Now enter the total details required on that page, which is includes as per your employer entered correctly your name, date of birth, registered mobile number, registered email address, and captcha.
- Click Get Authorization Pin.
- On the next page, click the box next to I Agree.
- After agreeing to check your phone for an SMS from the EPFO site, which contains an OTP.
- Enter the OTP on the EPFO website.
- Click Validate OTP to get UAN.
- Now Check your phone new SMS in inbox from EPFO containing your UAN.
This is the best way to find our UAN Number online. For more tutorials, visit our Site How To section.
More tech news, videos, and reviews follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.