PUBG MOBILE 0.14.0 UPDATE IS LIVE NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN INDIA AND VARIOS COUNTRIES WITH NEW INFECTION MODE AND ITS SIZE APROX 697MB.
IN THIS UPDATE Erangel is becoming more beautiful than ever before! and officially announces of some updates shown in playstore they are
1. New Infection mode and map. Play as Zombies!
2. New fantastic character system – To unlock the more appearances and skills improvements!
3. glitch of Pirate main menu theme and Global Treasure Hunt are also!
4. Royale Pass Season 8 with popular items restocked!
5. The daily mission system improved.
1. The Android installation package has been reduced.
2. Inventory UI adjusted.
3. Fixed climbing bugs.
4. Fixed a bug where characters got stuck in buildings.
in this update Coming to new Erangel 2.0, this news PUBG official twitter account has posted a 30-second video for the “Erangel 2.0” map on their official Twitter account on 8 August 2019 with what they are updated on the map. The main change that one can notice from the video is in the visuals with detailed. mainly The video shows bigger changes in the textures of all the buildings and hills weather in mylta power and Yasnaya Polyana.
Talking more about the Zombie mode Defenders, on the other hand, will get to use weapons to defeat other zombie players. However, defenders that are bested by zombies will be resurrected as zombies
The official update release instructions are here :
Some content is from PUBG Mobile official facebook page
Update before August 23 to collect: 1 Parachute Trail and 2,000 BP.
New Infection mode and map. Play as Zombies!
- First of all the New character system – with unlocking more appearances and skills!
- Pirate play the menu theme, and the million-dollar Global Treasure Hunt!
- Royale Pass Season 8 with popular items restocked!
- Infection mode
a) Asymmetric PVP mode where players are divided into Zombies and Defenders at the beginning of the match.
b) Defenders have firearms, but Zombies can only use melee attacks and abilities with cool-downs. Zombies can revive after being killed, while Defenders will turn into Zombies.
c) If all Defenders are infected, Zombies win; and Defenders win if at least 1 survived within the given time.
d) Players can customize Zombie form controls and a quick chat.
e) Infection can be played in in-room mode.
- New Character System:
a) Victor, the first new character, is available for free. Collect him from the Character under Workshop.
b) Victor’s skill reduces SMG reload time. His skills work in EvoGround and don’t affect the balance in Classic mode.
c) Victor has exclusive outfits, with Legendary Conquest being the best one. Collect materials and levels up to get unique emotes and voices.
d) Level up Victor by playing in matches. There are rewards for every level and a special reward: MVP Results Emote at level 10 (max). Get premium Character Crates with rare rewards by earning EXP after the max level.
- Pirate Main Menu Theme and Global Treasure Hunt a) Hunt for treasures during matches to find hidden treasures. Collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards.
b) Global Treasure Hunt:
- Divided into 4 stages, each with its own map. There are 7 levels for each stage, and 2 missions for each level.
- Unlock the mission crate by completing 1 mission.
- Unlock the stage crate by completing 7 or more missions in a stage.
- Complete all 56 missions to unlock the final reward.
- Complete any mission of a stage to join the lucky draw and win the PMCO travel fund. There are 10 winners for each stage.
- Background download added to iOS
iOS players can now switch the app to the background while downloading updates.
- Android Resources Pack: Reduced the size of the Android installation package and added a new Resources Pack, which contains some rarely used resources that are displayed with a placeholder icon unless the Pack is downloaded.
- Daily Mission System Update:
a) Reduced the number of missions and upgraded the rewards.
b) and also Daily Missions, which means the Login Mission, are released randomly. Players can switch to other random missions in the pool up to 3 times a day.
- Level V and rewards added for some achievements.
Improvements and Bugfixes
- Performance and Compatibility
A. iOS platform thread scheduling is adjusted, reduced the power consumption and heating of some iOS devices
B. A smoother experience for getting on / off or driving vehicles
C. Improved firing fluency when multiple players enter the final circle
D. A smoother experience for when other players and Air Drops come into view
E. Classic mode runs more smoothly on some low-end devices
F. Backpacks now open faster on some low-end devices
G. Items can now be picked up and equipped faster on some low-end devices
H. Smoother review experience in Team Deathmatch mode
I. Improved airstrike effects on low-end devices
- Inventory UI is now more user-friendly.
- Outfits: when new outfits conflict with the currently equipped outfit, the old outfit will be unequipped display the new one.
- Shop visual improved: new background, new lighting effects, adjusted camera Angle, highlighted the display for more depth and texture.
- Armory visual improved: added hello, modified scenes, highlighted the display effect of firearms to make them look heavy and more realistic.
- Portable Closet: the UI will be collapsed when players stop tapping the icon. Added “undo changes” icon to restore the previous outfits with a single tap.
- Improved Lucky Spin and crate opening experience.
- Improved the Rankings background to match the overall visual.
- Improved Team and Friend interfaces. Players can now view friends’ avatars on the main menu. The friend button will pop up only when players expand the Team interface.
- Added the Middle East server to Crew Challenge for players in that region.
- Shop / Supply visuals: new background, customized icon design, information display, and button locations. Please pay attention to the changes.
- Fixed climbing related bugs.
- Fixed a bug where character models got stuck in buildings.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie got stuck in walls in Survival mode.
- Fixed a bug where linked social accounts could not change avatars.
- Fixed a bug where Backpack models in the main menu were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where nicknames were misplaced on the Clan page.